Tiger Handheld Portable X-Ray
Handheld Cordless Portable Digital X-Ray System
COCOON has enough power and handy weight to be used for both general treatment and operation.
When mobility is needed most frequently, x-rays are important as a progress check in many dental surgical operations. Moving a patient under anesthesia for a wall-mounted x-ray is not only inconvenient and time-consuming for the doctor, but risky for the patient. The COCOON portable handheld x-RAY device allows for true one-hand portable X-RAY shots: as many as 500 shots before recharging. It is more efficient for dentists and oral surgeons, and the operator is also protected by advanced safety features.
COCOON portable handheld X-RAY device provides veterinarians instant and accurate diagnoses on-site, eliminating the need to transport heavy animals for body and oral X-RAY imaging.
In many pet clinics pets requiring examination for illness or infection face risk of high radiation exposure, especially small pet oral scans. But COCOON portable handheld X-RAY device uses low radiation, avoiding unnecessary exposure for furry family members.
• Tube Voltage: 70 kV
• Tube Current: 2 mA (External Power) / 1. 7 mA (Internal Battery)
• Tube Focal Spot Size: 0.4 mm
• Power Consumption: 336 VA, 321 VA
• Cooling Method: Oil Cooling Method
• Total Filtration: Over 2.3 mm Al (Inherent Filtration: 1.0 mm Al) °
• Target Angle: 12.5°
• Exposure Time Range: 0.05 -1.0 sec
• Exposure Time Interval between the exposure : 0.01 sec
• Distance to Target (Distance between Target and Focal Spot : 2 inch
• Body Dimension: 322(L) x 134(W) x 262(H) [mm] • Body Weight : 4.8 lb (Back Scattered Shield excluded)
• Battery : 16.8 V
• Battery exposure capacity : 500 Shots with full charged
• Voice Guide pre-recorded
• Narration for quick user training
• Wide UI screen
• Lightweight – Only 5 lbs
• Digitized Wide Screen & Easy and Intuitive Touch Screen Function
• Customized Preset of Exposure Time for Different Set Positions
• Low Radiation Emitting
• Patented Voice Guide – Cocoon Speaks!
• Clear and Pristine Images with High-Density X-Ray
• Smaller Focal Spot for High-Density X-Ray
• 70 kV Tube Voltage
• 500 Shots per Full Battery Charge
• Radiation Leakage Prevention Technology
• Back Scatter Shield for Operator Protection
• Trigger Locking System to Prevent Unintentional Exposure
• Care-free Power Charging with Charging Dock